Friday, October 1, 2010

UPDATE: THE RETURN

I've been away for a while (God, I hope someone noticed...). I checked in a few weeks ago just to let you know that I would be back with more random and strange findings soon, and that all my time was being occupied by preperations for something new. Well, that something was a move across the country to a strange land called Pennsylvania. I moved six-hundred miles from my hovel in St. Louis to a crumbling, decrepit town in SW PA. All in the name of getting an(other) education. I just started a program studying special make-up effects, so I appologise in advance if any future post go too far over the geeky SFX line (a line I plan to cross ASAP). In the mean time, I'm happy to be back and I've got some new findings coming right away. Thanks for sticking by me, old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment